Registration is Now Open for the 35th Anniversary “In-Person” Conference in Memphis, Tennessee
The IATR will celebrate its 35 year anniversary in Memphis, Tennessee, at its conference being held from Thursday, September 22 to Sunday 25! After 2 challenging – yet productive –years weathering the pandemic together virtually, the IATR will finally visit the “Home of Blues, Soul, and Rock’n’Roll.” Named after the ancient Egyptian city meaning “Place of Good Abode,” the “Birthplace of Rock’n’Roll” is the perfect place to celebrate a “rebirth” of new policy and governance approaches for the post-pandemic world. IATR conference attendees will take part in 4 days of educational and networking activities, including visiting Graceland – the home of Elvis Presley, enjoying live music venues on Beale Street, as well as meeting the legendary ducks at the historic Peabody Memphis Hotel. Some “Rockin’ Regulation” is on the way for 2022, so please register and/or sponsor today by visiting www.iatr.global.
The theme of the IATR’s 35th Annual Conference will be “Transportation Equity!” Almost every conference session focuses in some way on the concept of “equity” – which is the civil rights policy issue of our time. Sessions will address promoting accessible, affordable, and sustainable transportation for everyone in the community, with a fair distribution of resources, benefits, costs, programs, and services that account for differences in income, ability, and other factors affecting modal choice. Now is the time – and the place is Memphis, Tennessee. In the words of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., “We may have all come on different ships, but we’re in the same boat now.”
The conference registration rates for 2022 are as follows:
Please note: Associate or industry members will not be able to attend the conference unless they sponsor. Unless you are a first-time attendee. Any questions regarding sponsoring, please send an email to email@example.com.
The Peabody Memphis
149 Union Ave, Memphis, TN 38103
We are now accepting hotel reservations for our upcoming event. Please click on the link below to book, modify and/or cancel your hotel reservation. We look forward to seeing you.
The DEADLINE is Sept. 1, 2022
RESERVE HOTEL NOW
Matthew Daus at firstname.lastname@example.org or (646) 261-1590
Bianca Blag at email@example.com or (212) 757-0939
Kim Ramkishun at firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 237-1027
Note: Associate or industry members will not be able to attend the conference unless they sponsor. For more info, please contact Matt, Bianca or Kim.
PLATINUM LEVEL ($15,000)
- Opportunity to speak as a keynote (stand-alone) speaker or as part of a plenary session during the conference (TBD within the programmatic discretion of the IATR);
- Corporate feature article (content approval within the discretion of IATR) in IATR newsletter (e-blasts);
- Corporate logos to be prominently displayed in all conference correspondence and e-blasts to members regarding the conference (including daily/weekly newsletters, within the IATR’s editorial discretion);
- Prominent recognition at the IATR’s welcome reception and at the State of the IATR keynote speech;
- Three registrations to attend the IATR annual conference;
- 2 full-page advertisements and premiere location in the IATR conference program;
- A premium exhibit space location and one large-sized exhibit space;
- Banner placement in the plenary session rooms (banners and stands are to be provided by sponsors themselves);
- Rotating advertisements in between PowerPoint presentations during plenary sessions;
- Prominent and special recognition and photo opportunity at the IATR’s welcome reception & State of IATR speech;
- IATR associate membership for the remainder of 2022 and 2023;
- Demo and/or vehicle display enhancement is included (no extra enhancement charges).
GOLD LEVEL ($10,000)
- Opportunity to speak as part of a plenary session panel during the conference, or at a breakout or committee session (TBD within the programmatic discretion of the IATR);
- Corporate logos to be displayed in all conference correspondence and e-blasts to members regarding the conference (including daily/weekly newsletters, within the IATR’s editorial discretion);
- Recognition at the IATR’s welcome reception, including photo opportunity;
- Two registrations to attend the IATR annual conference;
- Full-page advertisement in the conference program;
- One medium-sized exhibit space;
- IATR associate membership for the remainder of 2022;
- Demo or vehicle display enhancement option listed in a la carte section (not included - $3,000 add-on)
SILVER LEVEL ($7,500)
- Corporate logos to be displayed in all conference correspondence and e-blasts to members regarding the conference (within the IATR’s editorial discretion);
- Recognition at the IATR’s welcome reception;
- One registration to attend the IATR annual conference;
- Half-page color advertisement in the IATR conference program;
- One small-sized exhibit space;
- IATR associate membership for the remainder of 2022;
- Demo or vehicle display enhancement option listed in a la carte section (not included - $3,000 add-on).
A LA CARTE & CUSTOMIZED SPONSORSHIP LEVEL ($5,000)
Dinner/Gala Event: $25,000 minimum (event to be customized) Demo Opportunity Enhancement: Sponsors can add a demo enhancement to their sponsor packages for $3,000, enabling them to conduct a survey on the conference app, promote or demonstrate their products or services before a plenary or general session, or engage in another exercise or innovative task or engagement with members to be approved by the IATR’s conference planning committee. A demo enhancement shall be included as part of platinum sponsorship in lieu of the speaking opportunity. The time and place and duration of said demo shall be within the sole discretion and approval of IATR.
Welcome Reception (Gold-Plus Sponsor): $12,500 + ALL benefits of the Gold Sponsor level.
Coffee Breaks: $5,000 each
Conference Wi-Fi, Splash Page: $5,000
Silver-Plus Transportation Sponsor: $8,500 (transportation to and from IATR events) – or provision of free transport in lieu of monetary amount within the discretion of IATR (includes all benefits of Silver Sponsorship)
Boot Camp Sponsor: $6,500 (includes recognition at coffee breaks and lunch during bootcamp)
Welcome Totes, Lanyards, Room Key & Conference Badges Package: $5,000